Thursday 24 May 2012

NHS Journal #9

These days, I am planning on visiting one place to provide some soap, toothbrush, and toothpaste. This is because a lot of children who are grown up in a poor family does not have these stuffs and maybe they do not even know how to use them. So, I will first teach them about the usage of them that children chould really be clean every single day!

I will bring some papers and pens so that group of children can write the usage of Soap, Tooth bruth, and tooth paste. My goal is to help them to be always clean that they wouldn't get sick.

Before everything starts, we will have a time to introduce ourselves to each other that we would know each other pretty well.

After that, we will play a short game to warm-up! I am still thinking about which one to choose and have fun! :)

Then, we will talk about the importance of toothbrush, toothpaste and soap!

I hope everything would go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment