Tuesday 21 February 2012

Basketball Journal Entry #4

January

After coming back from the Vacation, all of us had to RUN and RUN to get fit.
We were always complaining but our coach still made us work hard and i think it really paid off.
In ISAC, we could run a lot without getting tired. So, most of us could always run a lot even if we were on the court for a long time. I was to proud of my team. We all worked hard together and we all finished together! I think everything that we have done made us to win a Thrid place.
Personally, i was disappointed by myself because I made a lot of silly mistakes and I couldn't score as much as before. It would have been much better if i could perform better on the court but i couldn't that i was so stressed out. Well, but i think i did way better in the last game so i am proud of myself! I think my last year of Basketball in brent was the best one ever and i will definitly miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment